Re: SVO: Another Whell question..

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997 08:25:06 EST SVO8ntno50 <SVO8ntno50@aol.com> writes:
>In a message dated 97-12-19 19:17:10 EST, tschaefe@usr.com writes:
>Ken Schultz had a set of the 17X8 95 GT wheels on his 86 SVO with a
>245/45 17"
>tire, they fit but the front tires rubbed the front bumper cover when
>you
>turned the wheel. I was talking with Lee Clary about this and he said
>you
>needed to go to a 235/40 or 245/40 17 in order to have the clearance
>on the
>front.

umm i wonder if you changed the backspacing just a couple more +or- if it
would work?? i dont see why it would hit since you are basdcially
maintaining the same overall tire diameter..

ExtremeSVO
Charcoal Grey '86 SVO which needs a paint job bad!
2 Chambered Flowmasters, 2 1/2" Mac Tail pipes(Is it me or does MAC SUCK)