re: Winter time maintenance.

Scott, we have this problem up here in Fargo, ND a lot. I have found
that 2 different sets of wheels are the easiest way to go.  When it gets

cold, put the winter tires on, and when it is warm I put the summer
tires on.   This gets to be  a hassle, but they say it will make me go
faster, and I think that I can feel the difference. Actually, changing
the tires every morning/night in the spring and fall can be time
comsuming, but as I think back, I am going faster now than ever, so it
must have do to the tire switching instead of the other mods. that I
have made...

    Matt