Re: SVO: Re: Winter time maintenance.

In a message dated 97-12-21 10:55:49 EST, DPlanakis@jnpcs.com writes:

<< > Scott
 > -71 Pinto, stock 2.3 turbo, 13.67@98, radials
 > 	8.1@85 1/8th mile on slicks
 > 	Big intercooler ON!
 > 	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
 >
 > -85 Merkur, let the modding begin!

  Very diplomatic poke! most people will not understand your
 analogy

I fully understood the analogy but thought it was still "Beating a Dead Horse"
and a bit childish and chose not to respond to it. The point is its still a
Poke and at the same DEAD subject. I am not saying that the cam debate is
Dead, Rather that the form it has taken on is. This has turned into a Petty
character assasination or attack on people. I for one(and I KNOW I am not
alone) am tired of seeing constant "Liar" and "Your just taking up for your
buddy the vendor" posts. Its not that people are not interested in the outcome
of this, its that people are not interested in petty and childish attacks on
others in search of proving themselves right. This is not Barney's playhouse
and you all are not a bunch of kids fighting over a toy. Discuss things like
adults, how do you expect the respect of others in your opinion when you
constantly send messages that are sarcastic and in a smart ass way!

Since I have voiced this opinion, I expect those guilty of this behavior will
"flame" me over this and thats exactly what I expect. You can prove me wrong
on this but You cant hold back your attacks on others, why should this be any
different. This is not aimed at any one individual, those people know if this
applies to them. So go ahead, Flame me.... and prove my point!

Paul (CCA Pres.)