Re: Turbo's

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Scott Shidel... wrote:

> Did Cory get the pipe between the turbo and the throttle body?

Nope. It is not to be found anywhere, both Matt and I looked on a couple
occasions. The is like the only 2.3 turbo in town too. Remeber this spring
when I popped the exhaust rocker on #1 and I melted the bottom of the
injector? I got the parts from that same Merkur...the only thing left now
is the intake setup, turbo and longblock :) I have been trying to convince
Matt to go get the computer for his '84 SVO.

I'm still looking for that neck that comes off the non-IC 2.3's if anyone
has one.

later,

Cory