miss under load solved

It was a piece of sh*t floating around in the filter. I replaced it and
haven't had a problem yet...unless the pump goes out in short order (it's
due).

Took the exhaust off the Pinto today for the hell of it. I have the
wastegate plugged on the mighty IHI so boost is regulated at around 11
psi. With the exhaust off after the downpipe (3" compression bent -- but
not bad) the car really screams! I hit 17 psi (assumed creep) in the upper
RPM's until I hit the higher gears :)

Cory