Re: introductions

I AM RON HARTMAN FROM GLENDORA, CA.  I HAVE AN 88 TURBOCOUPE THUNDERBIRD.  IT
HAS 130,000 MILES ON IT.  I HAVE A 3" DOWNPIPE WITH NO CAT.  THE INTAKE HAS A
SCREEN ON IT (TEMPORARY TILL I GET A K&N FILTER).  I HAVE AN ADJUSTABLE FUEL
PRESS. REGULATOR TO FINE TUNE THE MIXTURE.  IT HAS AN ACCELL COIL.  I HAVE
MODIFIED THE AIR METER TO RECEIVE FULL VOLTAGE WHEN THROTTLE IS WIDE OPEN.
THE BOOST IS SET TO 17 PSI.  I PLAN TO GET A CAM THAT WAS ON THE SVO SITE,
PORT OUT THE INTAKE PLEUM, AND PUT TORQUE MASTER PLUGS IN.  I WILL  THEN TURN
THE TIMING TO 13*.  MAYBE A BIGGER FUEL PUMP. ANY SUGGESTIONS OR TRICKS; EMAIL
ME AT BOOST316@AOL.COM