SVO: Re: Dirty pool

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997, Dave Compton wrote:

> Cory,
> I'd guess that Nick is avoiding your question, because he remembers the
> mail prank you played, which was a sexually insulting prank, which got you
> kicked off of this list.

What hole did you crawl out of? It's called parody...something to break
the ice. It's not morally bad, nor unethical :) Remeber that parental
"crack a beer" speech you gave?

> So, don't play victim.

I'm not playing victim. I think Nick should answer my question for the
good of all list members, including the perspective buyers (such as
myself).

> Why are you back anyway?

Why ask why?

Cory