Re: introductions

Has anybody heard of cutting a wire to make the cooling fans come on when you
start the car and stay on untill you shut off the car?  Or, how do you hook up
a switch to the fan.  I have both of the fans hooked together currently.  It
used to work great.  I have to use the A/C most of the time now.  I think a
relay went bad.  Before I wired them together, the fan came on at different
temperature readings on the guage; middle, sometimes almost at the top, I
don't know why?  Any suggestions? The car runs cool with the A/C on.

Ron Email - boost316@aol.com
"Cause Stone Cold Said So"
(wrestling fan)