Re: introductions

Ron,

Don't be cutting any wires in your car to make the fans come on...the
fans are controlled by the computer, not a separate sensor like on the
early ones.

You can add a bypass switch to one of the fan relays if you want, but
don't start hackin' until you're sure about what you're doing.

BTW -- it's nice to have another SoCal person on the list.  I'm not too
far from Glendora -- I used to work at Person Ford, over in La Verne.
(the city, not the sit-com)  Maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks
you could come over and I'll help you sort out the fan stuff.

Talk to you later,
Joe Morgan