SVO: Bitch, bitch, bitch....

Greetings,

Since at this point I am reading these cam post as pure entertainment I
thought I would say a couple of things.

1.  Dave has helped me out quite a few times and consider him to be a
nice guy who is willing to take the time to explain solutions to
problems that may otherwise be a no-brainer.  But, if Nick can explain
it all to Dave in 5 minutes why doesn't Dave explain it all to us so all
involved would understand.  Then when they dyno'd the car you can come
to your own conclusions.

2.  Personally would like to donate my absolutely, completely bone stock
1987 TC with a T-5 for "experimentation" purposes.  Since I am going to
completely rebuild the engine this spring, what the hell.

Cheers,

Chris