Re: SVO: Dirty pool

>  But you are running alot more pressure then Engle would like you to use.

That's because they don't know any more about 2300's than you do.  They
sell cams, but they don't know much about all that tricky geometry
stuff.

I've been running 120 on the seat for close to 3 years now, with no
problems at all.  When I called Engle and told them about my
experiences, they didn't have a clue, but at least they admitted it.

> I did droped it because after someone had the camshaft fail,
> they called Engle and got the real info on the springs.

BTW -- the specs for the springs (M-6513-C302) are listed in the
Motorsport
catalog, in case anybody is curious...they run about $30 set/8 and they
work well with the Engle, don't require machining, and work with the
stock retainers.

Not to drop names here ...but didn't the "God of All Things 2300"
(Byrnes) agree with us on that one?  Score one for the bigmouths, eh?
(...of which, at least two have
balls...more updates coming soon!).

Not to beat a dead horse, but are you ever gonna answer the original
question, or just keep changing the subject?

That's what I thought...:)

Joe Morgan