SVO: Re:

Dear Dave/All,
After reading Matt's post, (honest people)
After reading your post on "productive posting", I thought of a posible
thread.
God help me if we go through the paces.
Some things are common among us,  love of cars, LOVE OF FAST CARS, SVO
interest and the fact that the investments that made our parents lots of money
(read houses) are not our chance for a "score".
That MAC SVO might be our first, collectively.
If the list consists of XXX members could we/ should we form a buying group?
We've all seen the success of investment clubs for stock purchases.
Why not establish a goal.  (MAC SVO?)  ($38K)
Divide the purchase price by participants.  (Bet we could get it for $25K)
Buy the car with the intentions of showing/running at Large regional events.
(2 per year?)
Set-up time line for sale at a spec. price 5yrs?10yrs?? (50K? 75K??)
Redistribute funds as per share of investment.
ie.    25,000 (funds needed)/90 people= $277.78 investment.
Sold 75000/90= $833.33 return.
Hell if we just hold the car and donate it to Mustang Mus. we may qualify as a
non-profit for future purchases or as a recipient of Ford scrap.
Throw this one around!
Mark Haas