Re: SVO: Fog Lights

The Helms manual shows a 'fog light relay' mounted behind the switches on the
console. Unfortunately, there isn't a schematic associated with the Helms set.
If power _is_ switched through the relay, I'm wondering how it is that the
rocker switches burn out ?

The illumination is via an LED - too bad the switch doesn't disassemble easy
for
replacement.

Rod

At 14:40 12/22/97 EST, you wrote:

>   My fog lights don't work. I believe the swithc has burned out.  What could
>I do?  Clean the connectors of the old one?  Buy a replacement that Jim found?
>Since my ownership I have never seen these dam things work!
>
>-Eric

Rod Lilak		|  MooseWare Personal Computer Solutions
Voice (719) 685-9174    |  Custom Software for Vertical  Markets

It's not just Software - It's MOOSEWARE !