Re: SVO: Fog Lights

My fog lights do not work either, My switch lights up but thats about it. I
have not taken the time to try to find out why yet and in fact I dont know
where to look. I will double check the obvious(bulbs) but find it hard to
believe that they dont work(they did before on another car). Is it possible
for the switch to be burned out or not working even if the light goes on??

Paul (CCA Pres.)
Still cleaning and re-packratting the garage-more stuff to get rid of soon :)