Re: SVO: Exhaust Manifold porting

Ric Gillis wrote:
> Carl Morris wrote:
> >I would DEFINITELY go with new studs any time
> you've got the turbo and manifold apart (nuts, too).
>
> So, how difficult is it to remove the studs from the head?

Do you mean the exhaust manifold?  I don't have any in the head...

<Going on, assuming manifold>
Mine were way rusty (that's why one broke), so I had a machine
shop remove the old ones and put in the new ones.  I don't know
if it was very difficult for them or not...usually almost nothing
is if you've got all the right tools ;-).