Re: SVO List

Paul,

If you check out my original posts, you'll find that I said virtually
the exact thing that you suggested.  I mentioned that I had measured a
stock head, then asked how that much lift could be attained without
machining, given the .611" of travel that was available to the stock
valve.

Remember?  I was the one that said his prices weren't out of line -- and
that maybe his cam would make some power, but that we needed to see some
actual evidence to support his rather (again, IMO) incredible claims
about better idle, cleaner emissions, better mileage, better midrange
and better top-end power.

And IMO, I asked very nicely -- the first few (dozen) times at least.

Joe Morgan