Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #82

----------
> From: svo-request@SMARTWORX.COM
> To: Svo <svo@SMARTWORX.COM>
> Subject: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #82
> Date: Monday, December 22, 1997 6:42 PM
>
> svo Digest

> >Am I opening a can of worms, by loosening all those untouched 10year +
old
> >bolts?

I am a distributor for a product called freeall,it is the best rust
penatrant
I have ever seen,this stuff works! We use it at the shop and have reduced
the number of broken bolts to almost none.This stuff smells bad,is a poor
lubricant because it dries and turns to goo in a few days but it looseness
rusted
nuts and bolts great. A 12 ounce can is $11.95 delivered.I know it steep,
but this stuff works.

<DPlanakis@JNPCS.COM>
David Planakis
advanced auto tech