Re: SVO

Cool...someone who listens...:)

I didn't say it couldn't be done...I asked how...repeatedly.

On the stocker I checked, the keeper was flush with the bottom of the
retainer -- how did you measure the depth between the keeper and the
edge of the retainer?  It's pretty tight in there...I didn't measure the
depth, but it didn't appear to be anywhere near .070" -- .007" maybe,
but not two sparkplug gaps (.035" times 2) worth.  That's a big gap.

Just wondering.

BTW -- thanks for participating.  I now have newfound hope...;)

Joe Morgan