SVO: Re: subframe connectors

Not to diss Jon or Grigg's...

He's right about subframe connectors.
I launched my SVO about 10 HARD times, during the back to back cam testing.
 I now have a plate sized dent in my roof back by the hatch.  I'm pretty
sure it's torque induced.

I now have HP Motorsports subframe connectors.  IMO, they're the best
fitting, and they were also the cheapest.  Get the car trued, and then have
them welded in, everywhere.

Time consuming, maybe money consuming, but worth every penny.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver