Re: SVO

> theoretically you could get TADA 0.545" of lift without
> removing the head.  Magic, I think not.  A possible way to get 0.505
> lift on a stock head, maybe.

hmmm.
The "Lurker" figured out a way. Possibly one of many...
Doesn't sound so *impossible* now, does it?
Only took ten minutes to type it, too.  Would've been much quicker using
the spoken word.

And so far, only Cory, doesn't understand it.  :)

Thanks Bill.

BTW, the installation and testing WILL happen.  The flame war didn't
precipitate the dyno testing and if the war goes away, the cam will still
be tested.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver