Re: SVO: re: wheel size questions

AKLARION wrote:

>Looking through the Racer Walsh catalog, there is a Cobra wheel availible
>with6.42" backspacing to fit 79 thru 93 Mustangs. They are 17x 9" not 17 x
>8". If the diff in an SVO is a half inch wider then that wheel should fit.

Correct, there are two offsets for the Cobra R.  I tried both, the 6.42"
backspace will hit the Strut (and will stick out past the fender) on the
front of the car and the 5.75" will just stick out too far.  If you want
this look, why not Gold plate them as well and do the antenna and door
handles in gold also.  Just kidding, Rich

Happy Holidays