Re: SVO

Dave,

I thought it was cool that a "lurker" actually used his (apparently)
considerable intelligence to actually check out something that was on
this list, rather than just sitting here and being led around by his
nose...you know...actually contributing something to the conversation,
instead of bitching about it.

Since you apparently only read the stuff that you agreed with...I'm also
going back over there to re-check the retainer stuff (3rd time), because
the "gap" on *my* stock head (from the red TC on Cory's page) is smaller
than .070"...I'm using his measurement technique to see what I come up
with on mine.

Joe Morgan