Re: Fw: SVO List

 > I have only contacted Nick a few times about Mass-air kit (funny, he
never truly answered the questions I asked) and have no problems with him.

        Once again you decide to ramble on without reading the entire post.
You must have missed the above quote in my original post.  As for the
retainers, why didn't you just say that in the first place when asked
instead of calling it a "trade secret" or however you worded it.
        I am not badmouthing you in any way.  Just stating views of an
outside party as to why you "refused" to defend your product.  Your right.
You shouldn't have to defend your products "every time", but you should when
it's going on in front of 140 +/- prospective buyers.

                                        Bug Bug