Re: SVO List

Carl Morris wrote:

> The way I understood it, he said it would not work with the stock
> hardware, and no one has said anything to prove that wrong.

I no more than hit "Send", and the proof comes in, DOH ;-).
Oh well, on we go muddling our collective way to the truth...

You know, this could have been resolved with a lot less pain
a long time ago with a bit of explanation and a few numbers.
The people who withold information that can solve an argument
are also partly responsible for its perpetuation...so lets resolve
the rest of the questions as quickly and painlessly as possible ;-).

Woohooo!  Anyone in the mood for a Christmas party?