Re: Fw: SVO List

If someone post's a question about a problem I will only post the list if it
is not answered. If I feel it been given a correct answer I will not add to
it. If I feel a answer is not what we would do I would then reply to the one
person only who first made the post. This way we do not get into a big debate,
just like with the camshaft. I have been on the Merkur list for over three
years, list like this one does not sell parts. You just meet other 2.3 people
and sometimes have fun, but not lately. Thanks again

Later....Nick