SVO

Chris,
Well, I've got one more week to go in this freezing city.  I am definitely
interrested in the 85.  Once I get back I'll have to shuffle some finances
around and we'll work something out.

Since there is not a whole lot to do here I've been on the net most of the
time.  I checked out several SVO related sites for performance ideas and such.
Your site is in quite a few links as well as your name being mentioned on lots
of sites.

I'll try calling you after I get back.  I'll be back 2/26 (Friday) in the
evening. I would still like to take a detailed look at the car and drive it on
the highway.  Maybe that weekend if possible.

Have a great week, Rich.