SVO

Chris,
well, I'm almost done here. I'll be back in town this Friday. I don't know
what your Saturday is looking like, I'd like to do a final check on the Stang
if possible maybe after lunch 1pm or so?? Let me know if that works, if not we
can schedule later/earlier.  Also, could you send me your phone number again,
just to be sure I have it.  I will contact you on Saturday and we'll set
something up.

Let me know what works, the Wife wants to go snowboarding this Sunday. I get
out of the cold, to go back to it!!    Thanks, Rich.