RE: test

> From: 	Chris Roth[SMTP:caroth@rothfam.com]
>
> I can get you a dialup account for $15.00 per month.

I think I'd like to do that.  That'll be a local number for
me, right?  And I'll be able to log into whatever I need
to to be able to make changes to the site?

> I guess I would
> hold off on the domain check though.  I really would like to pursue
> the vendor money unless you and Cory are against it.

I'm not against it if that's what you want to pursue.  I
personally would prefer to just pay the money rather
than have to sell the concept to vendors, but if
that's your thing ;-).  Later...

	-- Carl