re:Re: SVO

Cool...I'll try and make it up there. Is it to late to enter?

i still haven't install my Eibachs, I've decided to wait tilI can afford
control arms, camber/caster plates and maybe re-build konis to yellow specs.
I'd prefer to do it as one big package.

Steve

----------------------[Reply - Original Message]----------------------

Sent by:"Chris Roth" <caroth@rothfam.com>
 You are back!!!

I have been trying to get a hold of you but I guess I did not have
your current e-mail address.

Anyway,  All Ford Day is this Sunday August 23rd.  We have a space
set aside for all of the SVOs to park together.  Everyone is entered
into the show so I arranged for all of the SVOs to be together.

Gates open at 8:30 am and the road course is at 9:30am the drag
racing test runs start at 10am.  I would suggest getting there early
to tech in.

Hope to see you there!

Chris

> Hi,
> 	How's it going? Got a quick question for you, when is all ford day up
> at bandimere?

Chris Roth - Northern Colorado
http://www.rothfam.com/svo