Re: Exhaust manifold

Chris,

I should of checked my mail before going and playing around in the
garage.

If you want, go ahead and leave the manifold sitting somewhere outside
your house and I'll pick it up on my way to work  tomorrow.  I'll leave
a check for $120 taped to your front door.

BTW,  was the aluminum driveshaft you got for your SVO the same one as
for the 5.0 or is it a different length?  Did you have to swap out the
yokes or did it come with new ones?
.
.

CHOPSAW84@webtv.net
James Estrada
// 1984 Mustang GT Turbo //

--- Begin Message ---
James,

I got your message from my wife.  I will still be up until midnight
if you want to stop by and pick up the manifold.  I think it was
$115.00 plus tax so $120.00 should cover it.

I live at 4400 Hollyhock.  If you are coming from Horsetooth, go
south on Manhattan (the street the 10 plex movie theatre is on) and
go all the way down to the stop sign.  Take a right (west) and turn
left on Starflower (south)  I think it is the second or third left.

Head south on Starflower to the third right which is Bitterbrush and
follow it to Hollyhock which is the first full intersection (not the
first Cul-de-sac).  We are on the southeast corner of Bitterbrush and
Hollyhock.

If I have totally confused you, them head down Shields to Harmony and
take a left on Harmony.  The stoplight right there at Front Range
Community College is Starflower, take a left on Starflower.  Then
take your first left (Wakerobin) and then your second right
(Hollyhock) and come up to the stopsight.  When you get to the
stopsign, look to your right, and there is our house.  The red SVO
and Contour will be sitting in the driveway.  We also have Pumkin
light hanging across our garage door.

Later

Chris Roth - Northern Colorado
http://www.rothfam.com/svo