Heads

What are the differences in Heads, throughout the years. I have read in
different places that there is a 90 degree turn in head on the exhaust
side. This must be an air flow restriction. Is the TC had better,
Merkur, or is there an Aftermarket head that is best.

Also, what size injectors did the 85.5 and 86 run, I heard, 30,31,35,36
etc...  I am thinking of ugrading my computer to the 86 "PE" chip and
will need to know what size of injectors to use  and where best to get
them.

TIA,
Dennis Sly.
84 SVO, Silver