SVO: Listserver news

Both the Turbo Coupe and SVO listservers are now moderated.
If you wonder why, you musta joined today!
If you don't think that I'll let it pass thru to the list, then don't
bother sending it.
The address you send your mail to doesn't change, I am just in the middle
of the loop, now.

I've bumped Scott and Joe from the list permanently.  I've made a server
change, and now I can enforce it.  If you want to talk to them, then send
it direct to them, and not here.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver