Re: Alternators

joseph edward morgan wrote:
> I'm no expert on charging stuff either -- just ask Brad, my alternator guy
> -- that's why I stick the late-model alternators in everything I own...no
> hassles and brushes take 5 minutes to change.

Plus the Latest model (lik 1994 thru present) altinators with the built
in regulator
ar 14.4 volt, the older ones are 13.8 volts... the extra juice help is a
lot of ways!

-MArk

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre