T5 Clutch change on 1988 TC - Any Helpful Hints/Tricks or advise?

This is my first TC /T5 clutch Change, but not the first time I've
changed a clutch. I've changed bout 8-10 different clutches on FWD and
RWD cars. I was just wondering if their is any weird thing to look out
for or do. I ordered the Centerforce II clutch/disk/TO bearing.

Of course I'm sending the flywheel out to be ground. Are there any
tricks here like removing material from the flywheel ect...or should I
keep the weight on for street use (Daily Driver)

Seems like Redline is the way to go for the T5.  Is their a special
ATF for the T5 or just use Redline ATF off the shelf? Should the
friction modifier be used to help the synchros ?

Could I change my Rear Engine Seal and my Front Trany seal at this
time? any advise on the Rear engine seal (removal/install procedure,
brand)?
 Floyd Holsinger

 90 Buick Riviera
 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
 86 GMC 3500 Dually PU
 85 Corvette
 85 Lincoln Continental
 84 Suzuki RM250
 72,73,74,76 Datsun Z's (in process of putting and welding together 1)
 1993 Kubota B2150 tractor/loader (got to mow the lawn)