Re: Intercoolers

Todd Milliken wrote:

> Gang-
>     Well, I grabbed an extra GN intercooler (air to air, built by Garrett if
> I remember the tag correctly) while gathering spares for my 87 GN project.
> We will be testing it on my brother's 88 TC when we get a chance to source
> the piping.

I Used exhust pipnt from the parts store (pep boys) worked goo for me...
PVC works good for the "cool" side of things, but doint use it on the
turbo "Hot" side

-Mark

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre