Re: Intercoolers

> The GN intercoolers were added to the GNs in 1986 for a HP increase..  They
>are a AIR TO AIR intercooler, Not a liquid based unit.....  Get you FACTS
>stright...

        Aye Aye SIR! (I'm satuting now :)  No, really, I am :) )
  I said right in my statement that, and I quote, "I may be mistaken, but...".
I thought the GN used the same IC as the Syclone.  I wasn't sure, and I
stated this.  So my facts were straight.
                                                        Bug Bug

Bug Bug's Ford page:  Mustang and Ford parts For Sale
http://www.net-thing.net/~tonyc/bugbug.htm