Re: TFI

Funny thng was, there was a heatsink mounted to the core support, and
>the TFI was in that..right behind the grille opening..
>I thought it would be cool to grab it and put on the Merk, but wasnt sure
>where it got the signal fromt he Pip into it from...

        Just get the heatsink and mount your TFI to it (unless it's part of
the TFI, I dunno).  Make an "extension cord" for your plug to reach it.

                                                        Bug Bug

Bug Bug's Ford page:  Mustang and Ford parts For Sale
http://www.net-thing.net/~tonyc/bugbug.htm