SVO Parts 4 sale

Hi All
   More stuff & LOTS more coming soon!
Left Vinyl sunvisor with mirror & arm PERFECT
cond. $45
86 Complete Console NICE $150
Upper spoiler PERFECT (even the orig. finish
is NICE!) $225
Upper spoiler (purple) Exc cond. $200 delivered
84 Lower spoiler (purple) very good cond. $75
Fuzzy guage bezel NICE $60
Fuzzy dash panel right side PERFECT $40
Door panels Exc cond. $75 pr.
Guage cluster $50
Complete early wiring Harness $150
Wheel Spats $60 w brkt. $50 w/o brkt. NOTE:
I`ll have to raise the spat price soon (supply & demand).
N.O.S Steering wheel $400
Used steering wheel (from my car) $100
Steering wheel center $100
N.O.S 851/2-86 Headlight Assy. (headlight,adjuster block,headlight
rubber & clips) $400 pr. >VERY VERY HARD TO FIND!
4 Reconditioned Rims, your choice of finish
$750 delivered.
Dash pad $150 (wrong color)
84/85 Exh.Manifolds $40, 851/2-86 $75
N.O.S front bumper cover $800
Fuzzy Glove box $35, non fuzzy $25
Used front susp. parts.
Early Chrome tip tailpipe, very good cond. $85
84 Rear end LO MI. Complete with brakes $350
LOTS of small odds & ends too!
Have some broken (but useable) parts also

I may be able to deliver some of the big stuff.
Shipping is not included unless stated otherwise.

Just got layed off again so I have more time
for svo stuff. SVO T-Shirt coming soon!

So lets talk,make offers, trade,swap,horsetrade...BUT NO
WHINING PLEASE!

                                  Thanks! Tim

I was ripped off BAD by Steve Castro of Strictly Ford of San Jose,
Calif.