None

Paul I`m a big pebmustang fan and I agree with 90 % of what you say.  I
just wanted to say to
people with decent svo`s to get the proper ins.
Book value prices are rising (you have to dig for them),and an appraisal
by a lic. appraisor will
give ya the ammo to fight the Ins. Co.
hint:New paint goes a long way with the Ins. Co.!

I`m in the middle of helping 2 svoer`s with crashed noses (covered by
Ins.). Both have contacted me cause they said I had the lowest
prices. And I`m even delivering the parts.

                                     Tim

I was ripped off BAD by Steve Castro of Strictly Ford of San Jose,
Calif.