questions

Being new to modifying cars I have a lot of questions.  Has anyone tried a
T-56 or tremec 3550 swap in a T-5 equipped 88 TC.  Also does anyone know
of worth while suspension upgrades.  I talked to someone at Griggs Racing
who said tha the T-bird and Mustang share SOME compnents, except those
that have to do with wheel base.  Any idea if this is true or not.  One
more question.  Does an 87mph trap speed sound possible with a 16.49 ET,
because thats what I had my first time out ever.

Cameron S.
streutkerc@nku.edu