Re: questions

streutkerc@nku.edu wrote:

> Being new to modifying cars I have a lot of questions.  Has anyone tried a
> T-56 or tremec 3550 swap in a T-5 equipped 88 TC.  Also does anyone know
> of worth while suspension upgrades.  I talked to someone at Griggs Racing
> who said tha the T-bird and Mustang share SOME compnents, except those
> that have to do with wheel base.  Any idea if this is true or not.  One
> more question.  Does an 87mph trap speed sound possible with a 16.49 ET,
> because thats what I had my first time out ever.

there are several est. speed/mph and horsepower cgi's on my website
http://www.corral.net/20anngt
just click one in the left column (compression, horspower, dyno etc.)

-Mark

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre