Re: questions

streutkerc@nku.edu wrote:

> more question.  Does an 87mph trap speed sound possible with a 16.49 ET,
> because thats what I had my first time out ever.

it sounds like ballpark for a stock TC.
the calulator on my website comes up with 178 horsepower
with your specs added. so I would say it couild do better actually.

-Mark

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre