Re: questions

Morris, Carl D wrote:

> But that totally depends on weight...what did you use as his
> weight?

Hmm. I posted that once, guess It didnt go thru...

3400lbs came up with 176 hp
3800lbs came up with 199 hp

I didnt write the cgi for that calculator, Its just part of the corral
and seems to be fairly close

-Mark

> >streutkerc@nku.edu wrote:
> >
> >> more question.  Does an 87mph trap speed sound possible with a 16.49 ET,
> >> because thats what I had my first time out ever.
> >
> >it sounds like ballpark for a stock TC.
> >the calulator on my website comes up with 178 horsepower
> >with your specs added. so I would say it couild do better actually.

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre