Re: Stock TC ET/trap

Brian Guild wrote:

> >It really takes talent to hook those cars on street tires. Rev too low and
> >bog the motor, rev too high and you spin like crazy.
*snip*
> I think
> the best way to launch these cars is to slip the clutch to build boost.
> That way, the car will already be hooked up by the time the boost kicks in.

BINGO! thats what works best for me. (on crappy General XP2000 tires)

-Mark

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre