NOS

Have any of you people who have complained about the difficulty of
launching  a TC ever tried Nitrous to make up for the turbo lag.  I seen
many imports(most of which run 10-12 sec. 1/4 miles) use a nitrous set up
in conjunction with a turbo to create mega horsepower.  I have also seen
an increasing number of 5.0L's using a NOS/supercharger combination.  It
seems a turbo setup such as the 2.3L a "wet" type system would work best
since it include an extra squirt of fuel with the laughing gas.

ALSO.  I've read many responses to my 1/4 mile perfromance inquiry, but
what about the transmission question.  Has anyone ever tried a tremec or
T-56 swap in a TC.