SVO

How's going?
	Got a quick question. I seem to remember that you said that you
installed TC intercoolers on your SVO's. Did you find that they made any
difference? I'm thinking that it would definitely be a good idea considering
the altitude out here in CO. Is the install pretty much straight forward? How
does it line up with the SVO hood scoop? Is it easy to tell the difference
from the TC and SVO intercoolers once installed? The main reason I ask is that
I'm trying to keep my SVO as stock looking as possible...ie no Volvo, 944,
sperico etc intercoolers, but I would like to get a slightly better one than
stock.

Thanks
Steve