Superchips

I guess I'm the only S'chips dealer out here who's willing to risk
thunderbolts of truly Jovian proportions by saying that there's a very
good use for the chips in some 2.3 turbo applications. As Joe pointed
out, the chip doesn't do much to the PE program, it basically IS the PE
program with the rev limit raised. Owners of small VAF and/or 30lb.
computers who would like to upgrade may use the chip to superimpose a PE
program on their eec. As finding good used PE's becomes harder, the
chips are a viable alternative. Bert Stegall   aka  Bert@Good Clean Fun