Re: Superchips

O.B.STEGALL wrote:

> I guess I'm the only S'chips dealer out here who's willing to risk
> thunderbolts of truly Jovian proportions by saying that there's a very
> good use for the chips in some 2.3 turbo applications. As Joe pointed
> out, the chip doesn't do much to the PE program, it basically IS the PE
> program with the rev limit raised. Owners of small VAF and/or 30lb.
> computers who would like to upgrade may use the chip to superimpose a PE
> program on their eec. As finding good used PE's becomes harder, the
> chips are a viable alternative. Bert Stegall   aka  Bert@Good Clean Fun

So you are saying that if I took my ZAA non-intercooled computer and
put the superchip in it, I would effectively have turned it into a "PE"
computer and will be able to run 35# injectors and the larger VAF???

-Mark

  Mark  Peters - Ceiba, Puerto Rico -webmaster of The
OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry
          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

        1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo
    1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre