Re: SVO: MM&FF

This is my new SN, used to be YamahaRdr, it was my friends car going 11.60's,
another person on our list knows him too, so he can vouch for me on the car.
The car was still running a T-Bird IC, stock upper and lower, stock injectors,
big valve head, 4.30's, in-line fuel pump, jacobs ignition and other mis.
parts (dont want to give too much away!) but no major parts beside nitrous.
He is now building a stroker motor and hopes to be in the mid tens.

Steve

86 SVO
***** Sent thru the "SVO Internet Mailing List" *****
* for mailing list subscriptions and options, see:  *
*         http:\\www.SmartWorx.com\Listserver       *
*           !! Please edit your replies !!          *
***** Sent thru the "SVO Internet Mailing List" *****