Re: SVO: MM&FF

> The car was still running a T-Bird IC, stock upper and lower, stock
injectors,
> big valve head, 4.30's, in-line fuel pump, jacobs ignition and other mis.
> parts (dont want to give too much away!) but no major parts beside
nitrous.
> He is now building a stroker motor and hopes to be in the mid tens.

If I've been fed the right info, it has

the FMS roller cam "retarded 8 degrees"
a straight LONG ram air tube on the front of the VAF

These two mods were credited with some of the larger gains.

As can be seen in the pictures, the ex manifold is wrapped with thermo tec
wrap.  I don't recommend this if you're interested in durability.

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver